- Pursue physical beauty for him in the same manner I would if I were spending time with anyone else I considered to be important.
- Share in household maintenance, and create a home of peace and respite.
- Enjoy his company, his affection, his silliness...his Scott-ness.
- Request wardrobe allowance.
- Subscribe to a big girl fashion magazine.
- Set an 8am alarm to go off daily.
- Schedule a manicure; reschedule every three weeks.
- Locate accountability partners for exercise plan.
- Throw "National Hot Dog Day" party.
- Chart out Perfect Week.
- Create a Couple Calendar.
- Raise a daughter that is prepared for the real world, not only academically, but socially.
- Instill in her a belief that people, in general, are good at heart, and worthy of love and forgiveness.
- Motivate her where she shows signs of greatness, and gently redirect her in areas of weakness.
- Fill her library with stories of great people. Yard sale, anyone?
- Schedule daily time to work solely on her education.
- Plan a calendar of bi-weekly field trips, and invite her peers.
- Choose a day to REALLY FOCUS on kindness! Find someone to hold me accountable for my words and actions that day.
- Research "acts of service" opportunities that can be performed by toddlers.
- Develop a first-line team of fifteen women that empower themselves and others through Origami Owl.
- Create enough of an income to pursue my dreams (private school for Tessa, larger house with nice things).
- Rise to the Executive Team Leader level in time for 2014 Convention.
- Ultimately make it to the Executive Director career level.
- Recruit three DIWs by the end of September 2013, giving me a total of five designers to mentor.
- Build inventory per "Best Nest" PDF suggestions
- Reserve flight and resort for National Convention.
- Earn enough points to go on the Cabo incentive trip.