Follower of Christ
- I want to pursue and follow God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. I want to be growing in maturity through daily prayer and Bible reading, weekly meditation, reading one book a month on Spiritual growth, worship, and godly relationships.
- I want my sisters to feel loved, understood, and supported. I will pray for them every week, call once month to check in and see how they are doing, and make myself available to them if they need help.
- I want to be healthy and maintain my weight loss. I also want to continue to challenge myself and try new things. I will make exercise more of a priority and run the Chicago Marathon this year.
- Registered for the lottery for the Chicago Marathon.
- God has taught me so much and I want to share that with others. I will begin to write once a week to help develop writing skills. I will start to pray about a Bible study curriculum. I will pray for more opportunities to use these gifts. I will practice guitar regularly and work on songwriting.
- Started guitar lessons.
- I want to consistently and lovingly point the people in our church and community towards Christ. I will do that through passionate worship, teaching, investing my time/energy into discipleship relationships, training people to be more effective in ministry, and serving in any way needed.